WADESBORO — Do you know someone who is helping make Anson County a better place to be a child and to raise a child? Acknowledge their excellence by nominating them for the Champion for Children award to be presented at the Week of the Young Child evening performance of “Too Many Frogs” by the Tarradiddle Players on April 8. A reception will be held prior to the performance to recognize the finalists for this award.
Presented by Anson County Partnership for Children, this award will recognize an individual who:
• Champions the well-being of children.
• Demonstrates commitment to providing a better future for children.
• Works with others to raise awareness about children’s issues.
• Believes in building strong families.
• Demonstrates leadership on behalf of children in the community.
Nominees could be a professional, such as a doctor or teacher, a business or organization, a community member, neighbor or parent — anyone who does their best to make life better for Anson County children.
Nomination forms are available on www.ansonchildren.org, or by contacting the Partnership at 704-694-4036. All nominations must be returned to the Anson County Partnership for Children no later than March 21 at 5 p.m.