Anson County Parks and Recreation will hold swim lessons for $18 this year.
The first class will be held from July 10-20. The next class will be held from July 24-Aug. 3, and the third class from Aug. 7-10.
Adult swim lessons will be held from 8-9 a.m. Youth beginners will learn from 9:30-10 a.m. Advanced youth swimmers will learn from 10:15-11 a.m. Parent and preschool child swim lessons will be held from 11:15-11:45 a.m.
Parks and Rec must have a minimum of 10 in each class in order to hold it. Classes are open for registration until the first day of class.
To register, visit Little Park in Wadesboro or the schools on the following dates:
• May 16 — Wadesboro Elementary School gym
• May 17— Wadesboro Primary School
• May 18— Peachland-Polkton Elementary School
• May 23 — Ansonville Elementary School
• May 24 — Lilesville Elementary School ballfield
• May 25 — Morven Elementary School
Registration will be held from 2-3:30 p.m. at each location.
For more information, contact Jeff Waisner at 704-695-2550, Wendell Small at 704-695-2782 or Morris Gatewood at 704-694-5751.